Like this building on Facebook
|15 Marina Road|
| - office|
| - communication|
| - lighthouse|
| - highrise|
| - truss tower|
| - modern|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Nickson Borys & Partners
- General Contractor: Costain Group PLC
- The prominent communications tower on the roof also serves as a lighthouse for Lagos Harbor.
- The tower was originally build as the headquarters of Nigerian External Communications (NECOM), which was bought out by Nigerian Telecommunications Limited (NITEL)
- Tallest building in Nigeria and all of West Africa.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.