Like this building on Facebook
|Palazzo Las Vegas|
|3325 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||3,025|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||642 ft||The Desert Sun.com|
|Tallest building in Las Vegas 2007-|
• Architect: TSA of Nevada, LLC, HKS, Inc.
• Owner: Las Vegas Sands, Inc.
Facts & Description:
• Tallest building in Las Vegas 2007 to present. Expected to be surpassed by the Fontainebleau Resort & Casino in 2009.
• Overall the 3,068 room, 53 story Palazzo Las Vegas cost 1.6 Billion.
• The Palazzo Las Vegas is actually a third expansion to the The Venetian Hotel & Casino. This is the third phase of the resort, phase one included the main 40 story, 3,036 hotel was completed in 1999, the Venezia Tower, a 12 story, 1,013 room hotel tower added over the original 10 story parking garage was added in 2003.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.