Like this building on Facebook
|Lee Plaza Apartments|
|2240 West Grand Boulevard|
Detroit MI United States
| - unused|
| - highrise|
| - art deco|
| - copper|
| - terra cotta|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Top floor||180 ft|
- Owner: Detroit Housing Commission
- Developer: Ralph T. Lee (Detroit)
- Architect: Charles Noble (Detroit)
- Constructor: Otto Misch Company
- The building was adding to the National Register of Historic Places on November 5, 1981.
- The building originally included 220 luxury class apartments.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.