The Hague Netherlands
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Observation deck||395 ft|
• Architect: AAArchitecten.
• Constructors & Engineers: Aannemersbedrijf Boele & Van Eesteren, Ceres projecten, Corsmit Raadgevend Ingenieursbureau, Deerns Raadgevende Ingenieurs, Hurks beton B.V., KONE Liften en Roltrappen, Oosthoek/Kemper BV, Oostingh Staalbouw, Vestia Den Haag Zuid-Oost, Voorbij Funderingstechniek BV, Westo Prefab Beton Systemen.
• Officialy opened on october 12, 2007.
• The building won the annual Emporis Skyscraper Award in 2007. "The building was chosen by our jury for its elegant reinterpretation of classic high-rise architecture, its contextual approach to a limited site, and its efficient program for accommodating new entrants to the housing market."
• Hague's tallest all-residential tower.
• Occupies a site measuring just 30 x 35 metres.
• The design was inspired by the Flatiron Building in New York City.
• The terrace on the 41st floor is accessed via a dedicated panoramic glass lift.
• 300 studios for young people and 51 luxury rental apartments.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by THEc