Like this building on Facebook
The Hague Netherlands
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Observation deck||395 ft|
• Architect: AAArchitecten.
• Constructors & Engineers: Aannemersbedrijf Boele & Van Eesteren, Ceres projecten, Corsmit Raadgevend Ingenieursbureau, Deerns Raadgevende Ingenieurs, Hurks beton B.V., KONE Liften en Roltrappen, Oosthoek/Kemper BV, Oostingh Staalbouw, Vestia Den Haag Zuid-Oost, Voorbij Funderingstechniek BV, Westo Prefab Beton Systemen.
• Officialy opened on october 12, 2007.
• The building won the annual Emporis Skyscraper Award in 2007. "The building was chosen by our jury for its elegant reinterpretation of classic high-rise architecture, its contextual approach to a limited site, and its efficient program for accommodating new entrants to the housing market."
• Hague's tallest all-residential tower.
• Occupies a site measuring just 30 x 35 metres.
• The design was inspired by the Flatiron Building in New York City.
• The terrace on the 41st floor is accessed via a dedicated panoramic glass lift.
• 300 studios for young people and 51 luxury rental apartments.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.