Like this building on Facebook
|801 Cherry Street|
Fort Worth TX United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Preston M. Geren & Associates, Sikes, Jennings & Kelly, Halbach-Dietz Architects.
• Incorporations: Worth National Bank, Thompson & Knight LLP, Burlington Resources.
• Texas Tallest building outside Dallas or Houston, in Fort Worth as largest office tower, as well as tallest between Dallas and Los Angeles.
• The Medical Arts building stood on the site before, it was demolished and replaced.
• A cluster of elevator shafts is exposed on the west facade, each shaft stopping at a different height, while the north one of it features the 50-foot "Man With a Briefcase" Jonathan Borofsky sculpture, an aluminum slab with the outline of a giant businessman cut out of the center.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.