Like this building on Facebook
|Goldman Sachs World Headquarters|
|200 West Street at Vesey Street, Battery Park City|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||139,350 m²|
| - office|
| - library|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Pei Cobb Freed
- Main Tenant: Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs World Headquarters will feature a curving glass wall facing the Hudson River.
- The building's first 18 floors are used for 75,000 square feet trading spaces.
- Goldman Sachs World Headquarters officially broke ground in November of 2005.
- Located in the 90 acre Battery Park City, a planned community at the southwestern tip of Manhattan. Battery Park City includes the World Financial Center, The Goldman Sachs World Headquarters, The New York Mercantile Exchange, and several condominium/apartment building complexes.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.