Like this building on Facebook
|2210 Park Avenue|
Detroit MI United States
| - unused|
| - highrise|
| - beaux arts|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Main roof||128 ft||Kraemer Design Group, Renovation Architects, August 21, 2006|
|to main roof deck|
- Architects: Arnold & Shreve
- Architects (renovation): Kraemer Design Group
- Developer (renovation: Olympia Development
- Construction Company (renovation): J.C. Beal Construction
- Closed in 1977, the Detroit Building is slated for renovation into a mixed usage in 2006.
- The building was named originally named the Detroit Life Insurance Company Building after the building's main tenant. The Detroit Life Insurance Company occupied the top four floors.
- This building became part of the Park Avenue Historic District in 1997.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.