Like this building on Facebook
|Waldorf=Astoria Las Vegas|
|2955 Las Vegas Boulevard South|
Las Vegas NV United States
| Intended completion date||2009|
|Units / Rooms||664|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||655 ft||Majesticvegas .com (elevation)|
|To tip of Spire|
|Roof||637 ft||Majesticvegas.com (elevation)|
|Bottom of the Spire|
|Main roof||582 ft||Majesticvegas.com (elevation)|
|Main Roof Deck|
|Podium||110 ft||Majesticvegas.com (elevation)|
|Roof of the Retail Building|
• Architect: Paul Steelman Design Group
• Developer: Lorenzo Doumani
Facts & Description:
• Had the project gone though, the Waldorf=Astoria Las Vegas would have been the tallest building in Las Vegas. It would have been the second tallest structure in Las Vegas, behind the Stratosphere Tower.
• Announced in February 2004 as the Conrad Majestic. The plan included two spire topped towers, one taller condominum tower and one smaller Conrad Hilton Tower, designed by the Paul Steelman Design Group.
• In the summer of 2005, the Conrad Majestic went on hold due to construction costs.
• In the fall 2006, the Lorenzo Doumani partnered with Waldorf Astoria, and the project was renamed the Waldorf=Asotria Las Vegas. The new design included one large 60 story tower.
• In the summer of 2007, Developer Lorenzo Doumani announced the Waldorf=Asotria Las Vegas on-hold for a second time. No other details where given.
• On November 2007 the Waldor=Astoria's site was sold to Las Vegas North Strip Holdings LLC for $180 million, the project, after 3 years, the project was officialy cancelled.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.