|Wells Fargo Tower|
|333 South Grand Avenue|
Los Angeles CA United States
|Floor Area||128,403 m²|
| - office|
| - museum|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - landing pad|
| - sign|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP.
- Owner: Maguire Properties Inc.
- Developer: Thomas Properties Group LLC.
- Office Building of the Year 1986-1987.
- Office Building of the Year 2003-2004.
• Major Tenants:
- Wells Fargo Bank (Floors 1,5,7,9,11,12).
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP (Floors 44-53).
- Oaktree Capital Management LLC (Floors 27-30).
• Other companies & Constructors:
Certified Environments, Inc., Dewey Ballantine LLP, Henry C. Beck Company, James A Knowles & Associates, Lawrence Halprin & Associates, Thomas Properties Group LLC, Turner Construction Company.
Facts & Description:
• Building Class: A.
• The Wells Fargo Center includes two half trapazoidal towers, The 54 Story Wells Fargo Tower and 45 Story KPMG Tower and stand on the highest point of bunker hill. The two towers are linked by a 3 story glass enclosed atrium and is home to the Wells Fargo Museum. The Plaza was originally the Crocker Center in the 1980's.
• The Wells Fargo Tower is seen as one of Downtown's most prominent towers, due to the fact that its constructed on top of Bunker Hill, making it look like LA's 3rd Tallest, when its really the 7th.
• On December 2004, a helicopter crash landing on the roof of the Wells Fargo Tower, no one was hurt.
• Each regular floor has a floor area of about 2423 m².
• Google Search
| || |