Like this building on Facebook
|330 17th Street|
Denver CO United States
|Floor Area||114,745 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - international|
| - granite|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Constructors: Otis Elevator Co., PCL Construction Services Inc.
• Tenant: Regus Business Centres.
• Others: Brookfield Properties Corporation, Equicon Group, Flack + Kurtz, Forms + Surfaces, Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P., Northstar Fire Protection, Standard Parking.
• This is the tallest building in Denver.
• Polished Sardinian granite on facade with windows flushed-mounted in uniform trimmed with narrow bands of aluminum grid.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.