|Prague 4, Pankrac|
Prague Czech Republic
|Floor Area||44,000 m²|
| - office|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Richard Meier & Partners Architects LLP (Reconstruction).
• Other companies: ECM Group, KONE, a.s.
• Major Tenants: Zentiva, Central Group, Honeywell, Regus, Ceská sporitelna, Raiffeisenbank, GE Money Bank, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Telefónica O2, PPF, T-Mobile, Ceská pojistovna.
• The City Tower reached its full structural height in 1986, but was left incomplete and unoccupied by the former Czech Radio Broadcasting Center. The building was reconstructed between 2005 and 2008 into an office building as part of a multi-use complex including retail, residential, and leisure facilities.
• This is the tallest building in the Czech Republic. An upscale restaurant occupies the 27th floor with an observation platform on the roof.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by THEc