|Trump Las Vegas - Tower One|
|2000 North Fashion Show Drive|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Floor Area||148,640 m²|
|Units / Rooms||1,282|
| - residential|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - gold|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||623 ft||Official Website|
- Architect: Bergman, Walls & Associates
- Contractor: Perini Building Company Inc.
- Interior Designer: Design 360 Unlimited
- Property Owner: Hyde Park LLC
- Plans for a Trump Tower in Las Vegas, when the project was announced in 2002, called for a $350 million, 60-story condominium. Phillip Ruffin in August dropped the expected price to $272 million and said the tower would be 43 stories.
- Then in mid-2004 the project was announced as a $300 million, 64 storey luxury residential hotel condominium tower.
- The Trump Tower Las Vegas will be built in the north section of the Las Vegas Strip, in back of the old New Fronier Hotel & Casino. To the south of the project is the Fashion Show Mall, To the East is Las Vegas Blvd, followed by Wynn Las Vegas.
- On January 4th, 2005 Trump International Hotel & Tower - Tower Two was announced. Tower Two will be an identical second tower that would be added to the Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas.
- In four and a half days all 1,282 units were sold out. On July 15, 2005 the day tower one started construction Trump said "I don't think in the history of Las Vegas that ever happened"
- The tower has 57 floors, although it is marketed as 64 floors. The first level of Condominums above the podium would be floor 16, when in reality its the 9th floor.
• Google Search