Like this building on Facebook
|525 West Allegan Street|
Lansing MI United States
| - office|
| - government|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - brick|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||118 ft||Beta Design Group, Architect|
|Staircase tower||117 ft||Beta Design Group, Architect|
|includes 1'5" parapet|
|Atrium||111 ft||Beta Design Group, Architect|
|highest point on atrium|
|Main roof||90 ft||Beta Design Group, Architect|
|includes 1'8" parapet|
|Sunken plaza||-14 ft||Beta Design Group, Architect|
|height below 1st floor|
- This building is constructed on the site of the former Lansing Civic Center, Lansing former convention center before the completion of the Lansing Center.
- The sunken plaza on the north and south sides of the property sits 14'8" below the first floor. It is unreachable from the exterior of the property, and also acts as a security buffer zone between the property and the street.
- 2,650 tons of steel and iron were used in the construction of this building.
- At over 500,000 square feet, Constitution Hall is the largest office building in downtown Lansing.
- This building houses the Michigan Departments of Environmental Quality (DEQ) and the Michigan Department of Agriculture.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.