Like this building on Facebook
|Shard London Bridge|
|32 London Bridge Street, Southwark, SE1|
London ENG United Kingdom
|Floor Area||127,489 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - hotel|
| - library|
| - observation|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - futurism|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Top floor||800 ft||Development Plans|
• Architect: Renzo Piano Building Workshop S.r.L.
• Europe's tallest building in January – March of 2012. Now it 's still European tallest hotel.
• The building will be situated on the site of Southwark Towers at the entrance to London Bridge Station on an island site between London Bridge Street and Railway Approach.
• Southwark Towers, a 100 m tall office building ocuppied by accounts PriceWaterhouseCoopers,will be demolished to make way for the Shard London Bridge. http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=9448
• The floor uses are as follows:
- Floors B3-B1 - Basement/Sevice Areas.
- Floors 0-4 - Public Areas/Reception.
- Floors 5-28 - Offices.
- Floors 31-33 - Mid level Viewing Gallery.
- Floors 34-52 - Hotel.
- Floors 53-65 - Apartments.
- Floors 68-71 - Upper Viewing Gallery.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.