|Ventura Corporate Towers|
|Avenida República do Chile, 300|
Rio de Janeiro RJ Brazil
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Lobby ceiling||30 ft||''|
• Architects: Aflalo & Gasperini Arquitetos, Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC http://www.kpf.com/main.asp.
• Constructors: Acústica & Sônica, Arcelor Brasil, Arq e Urb Projetos, Beltec Engenharia Ltda, Bosco & Associados Ltda, Brasiliano & Associados, Camargo Correa Desenvolvimento Imobiliario, Concremat, DW/Santana, Engemix, Engenheiros Consultores Associados Consultrix S/C Ltda., Gondomatic Representações Ltda., HR Assessoria Aeronáutica, Israel Berger & Associates, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc., Júlio Kassoy & Mário Franco, Knauf do Brasil Ltda., Laboratório de Aerodinâmica da Construção/UFRGS, MAC Protensão, Meta Núcleo de Projetos e Serviços Ltda., Método Engenharia Ltda., MHA Engenharia, MVS, PROASSP - Assessoria e Projetos, Teknika Projetos e Consultoria SC Ltda., Tengel Engenharia, ThyssenKrupp Elevadores S.A., Tishman Speyer GmbH & Co., Vecotec Sistemas de Climatização.
• The building has two helipads, one in each tower.
• Excavation started in March 2006 and construction in April 2006, which the project was renamed from Rio Towers to Ventura Corporate Towers.
• Construction of the first phase began in April 2006. Phase A of this project was topped out in October 2007. Construction of Phase A was completed three months ahead of schedule, in July 2008.
• The second phase of the project, the Phase and Tower B, was scheduled to be finished by 2010. Excavation works for the Phase B started in December 2007.
• The site where this building is located has 8550 m² of area, which was purchased from UFRJ (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro).
• Rain and condensation waters' from the air-conditioning systems is used to irrigate the landscaped areas.
• The building is LEED certified.
• In total, there are 42 elevators: 22 in Phase A and 20 in Phase B.
• There is 2,400 m² of retail in entrance level.
• Both buildings has 36 habitable storeys, 32 common floors, Ground Floor, 1 mezaninos and 1 terrace atop and 1 mechanical lower heliport atop. An attached 5-storeys Garage building + 5 basement is seen in project for 1500 vehicles.
• Google Search