Like this building on Facebook
|Rua Brigadeiro Franco 1769|
Curitiba PR Brazil
|Floor Area||46,210 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Floor to Floor 3.6m|
• Architects: Baggio Pereira & Schiavon Arquitetura, Willer Arquitetos Associados.
• Constructor: Construtora Thá.
• Engineers: Nilton Neilor Antonietto & Sérgio Brackmann.
• Windows: Tha Engenharia (consulting), Alupar (Manufacturing).
• Structure: Kalculo (consulting), Peri (Manufacturing).
• Electric & Hidrualic: Qualieng.
• Suppliers: Belmetal (Aluminium), Santa Marina (Glasses), Dow Corning (Silicone), NGK (Ceramics).
• Site: 4261.32m².
• One of tallest in city, would be surpassed by Universe Life Square recently as the tallest building in Curitiba.
• The building, at Cultural Centre part, englobes the House of Historical David Carneiro of 1920.
• Actually this building is divided in 3 separate blocks, an office tower called 'Corporate Evolution' of 11 storeys with 123m² each unit, the Residential Part called 'Evolution Smart Residence' with 174 units of 48m² of area each in 24 storeys above the corporate one and the hotel from Pestana Hotéis & Resorts with 177 units with 17 storeys.
• Info Page: http://www.arcoweb.com.br/arquitetura/arquitetura645.asp
• Photo Links:
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.