Like this building on Facebook
|1601 Bryan Street|
Dallas TX United States
|Floor Area||74,756 m²|
| - office|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
- Structural Engineer: Weiskopf & Pickworth
- Mechanical/Electrical: Cosentini Associates LLP
- Located next to Thanksgiving Square, the building is the regional home of many oil and gas companies, including ARCO and TXU.
- When viewed from above it is visible that the building consists of three Triangles,one forming the base and the other two rising up to form the main part of the tower.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.