Like this building on Facebook
|Four World Financial Center|
|250 Vesey Street, Battery Park City|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||167,220 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - stone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Haines Lundberg Waehler, Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Building Tenants: Merrill Lynch
Facts & Description:
- Four World Financial Center is World headquarters for Merrill Lynch, which occupies 100% of the building.
- Four World Financial Center was briefly closed after the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the WTC, Unlike Towers One, Two, and Three, Tower Four was hardly damaged. Merrill Lynch employees began to move back on November 4th of the same year.
- Located in 90 acre Battery Park City, a planned community at the southwestern tip of Manhattan. Battery Park City includes the World Financial Center, The Goldman Sachs World Headquarters, The New York Mercantile Exchange, and several Condominium/Apartment Building Complexes.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.