Like this building on Facebook
|1100 Louisiana Street|
Houston TX United States
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - granite|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Design Architect(s): Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, 3D/International
- Building Owner: Hines Interests LP
- Tallest building in Texas from 1980 to 1982, later surpassed by JPMorganChase Tower.
- 75% of the building's windows where damaged during Hurricane Alicia in 1983.
- Has been called the First International Plaza, Southwest Bank of Texas Plaza, Interfirst Plaza, and 1100 Louisiana Building.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.