Like this building on Facebook
|777 South Figueroa Street|
Los Angeles CA United States
|Floor Area||102,192 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Cesar Pelli & Associates
• Owner: Maguire Properties Inc.
• LA Business Council Best High Rise Commercial Bldg (1993)
• LA Business Council Beautification Award (1994)
• BOMA Building of the Year Award (1996)
• Marsh & McLennan Inc. (Floors 5,10-13,21-23,27)
• American International Group (Floors 14-18)
• Kirkland & Ellis (Floors 34,35,37-39)
Facts & Description:
• Building Class: A
• 7th + FIG includes two towers, the 53 Story 777 Tower and 41 Story Ernst & Young Tower, both originally the Citicorp Towers. 7+FIG also includes a 40 store shopping center adjacent to the tower provides tenants with a wide variety of stores.
• Designed by architect Cesar Pelli, 777 Tower is elegantly finished with a sculptured metal and glass exterior and includes a three-story Italian marble lobby.
• Due to its location the 777 tower is almost completly unobstructed by other buildings making the tower very prominent from the south especially at night when it's setbacks are brightly footlit.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.