|191 Peachtree Tower|
|191 Peachtree Street NE, Downtown|
Atlanta GA United States
| - office|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
Architect: Kendall/Heaton Associates Inc.
Incorporations & Tenants: Equity Office Properties Trust, Hines Interests LP, Beers Skanska, Inc., H.J. Russell & Company, I.A. Naman + Associates, Inc., Claude R. Engle, Lighting Consultant, McKenney's Inc., Hines Interests LP, Cousins Properties Inc., Regus Business Centres, Deloitte & Touche LLP, Thomas, Means, Gillis & Seay.
- Features a seven storey, 31 meter(102ft) high atrium of retail 15000ft² space which connects to the adjacent 450-room Ritz Carlton Hotel.
- BOMA Building of the Year Award in 1991 and 1998.
- The twin towers are cladded in flame-finished Rosa Dante granite with gray tinted glass.
- A striking feature is the tower's two rooftop crowns, seven full stories of interwoven arches and domes that culminate in a ring of columns that are illuminated at night.
- The Hotel Majestic once occupied a portion of this site fronting Peachtree Street NE.
- Originally proposed in July 1987 at 48 floors.
- There is a 15-level garage with 1,386 spaces, a ratio of 1 per 1,000ft².
• Google Search
|Johnson/Burgee Architects|| - ||Architect|| |