Like this building on Facebook
| Intended completion date||2011|
| - mixed use|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - structural expressionism|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Craig Henry Architects
- Architect: Burdon Dunne Associates
- The tower was indefinitely put on hold in October 2008 due to the slumping economy, though, the developer expressed interest in perhaps reviving the plan later.
- After many revisions, the tower was finally proposed at a height of 35 stories and 120 meters tall over two basement stories of parking. There was to be 32 floors of luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with the top floors dedicated to recording studios for rock band U2.
- Each floor plate was proposed to measure 24 by 24 meters and twist by the same amount allowing the building to rotate a full 45 degrees from ground to roof.
- The support columns were designed to be inclined to go along with the twisted shape of the building.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.