Like this building on Facebook
|Bank of America Plaza|
|333 South Hope Street, 90017|
Los Angeles CA United States
|Floor Area||126,341 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - sign|
| - international|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
Architect - Albert C. Martin and Associates
Owner - Trizec Properties, Inc.
- Tower is positioned diagonally in relation to the surrounding street grid.
- Parking Spaces" 2,242, the Building and plaza is built on a 9 story parking garage over and under ground.
- Building Size: 1,422,000 square feet
- 7 out of the top 10 Skyscrapers in Los Angeles have logos on top, The Bank of America Tower has a Bank of America Logo on top. The tower has a long history of logos on top of the tower (below)
- The Bank of America Plaza has had many names back then all will logos on the top of the building at one time (except 333 South Hope Plaza). In 1975 the Tower was called the Security Pacific Plaza the top of the building had an S on the top of the building from 1975 - 1991. It was called 333 South Hope Plaza for a few years until the late 1990's when the Tower was changed to the ARCO Center then BP Plaza in 2002 - 2003. The building is now called the Bank of America Plaza changed in late 2004.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.