Like this building on Facebook
|Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino|
|3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||3,309|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - sign|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Klai Juba Architects, WorthGroup.
• Developer: Mandalay Resort Group.
• Owner: Mandalay Resort Group.
• The Four Seasons hotel occupies the top floors of the tower. There are 424 guest rooms run by Four Seasons.
• Constructed of the Former site of the Hacienda Hotel which was imploded in 1996.
• In 1996 Circus Circus Entertainment announced a 400 room hotel and casino called "Project Paradise". Its estimated cost was $700 million at that time. In 1998 "Project Paradise" was renamed Mandalay Bay.
• Resort contains Shark Reef attraction, covering over 90,000 square feet and holding over 1.5 million gallons of water and 100 species of animals.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.