|City National Tower|
|555 South Flower Street|
Los Angeles CA United States
|Floor Area||103,026 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - sign|
| - international|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
Architect: Albert C. Martin and Associates
- One of the Two Twin Towers part of the Arco Center.
- When the Arco Plaza (now City National Bank Plaza) was completed in 1972 both towers where the tallest twin towers in the world until the completion of the World Trade Center In New York City in 1973 (Pre 9-11)
- City National bank occupies 12 of the towers 52 floors.
- The City National Tower has always has Bank of America on the Top of the building ever since it was built, until it was taken off in late 2004 and was replaced with a City National Bank Logo.
- 7 out of the top 10 Skyscrapers in Los Angeles have logos on top, The Paul Hastings tower has "CITYNATIONALBANK" on top of the tower.
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.