Like this building on Facebook
Buenos Aires DF Argentina
|Floor Area||25,800 m²|
|Units / Rooms||102|
| - residential|
| - observation|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - streamline moderne|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architects: Sánchez, Lagos, De la Torre
- Developer/Investor: Corina Kavanagh
- Upon its completion, this was the tallest building in Latin America.
- This was the tallest reinforced concrete building in the world when built.
- The investor, Corina Kavanagh, had to invest all she'd inherited to get this skyscraper built.
- The roof contains an outdoor/open-air observation area.
- The tower contains 10 storefronts on the ground floor.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.