|10 Avenue André Prothin - La Défense|
Courbevoie (Paris) France
|Floor Area||350,002 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||535 ft||Groupe UNIBAIL, May 11, 2007|
|as measured from ground (not elevated plaza)|
- Architect: Jean-Paul Viguier
- Constructor: Bouygues Construction
- If measured from the elevated esplanade that surrounds the tower, it rises to a height of 154 meters. But, when measured from the ground level below the esplanade, the tower rises 163.1 meters in height.
- Along with the Palace of Parliament in Bucharest, this tower has the greatest amount of floor space in Europe.
- This tower stands on the site of the former 11-floor, 30,000 m² Esso Tower, the first office tower built in La Défense.
• Google Search