Like this building on Facebook
|10 Avenue André Prothin - La Défense|
|Floor Area||350,002 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||535 ft||Groupe UNIBAIL, May 11, 2007|
|as measured from ground (not elevated plaza)|
• Architect: Jean-Paul Viguier
• Constructor: Bouygues Construction
• If measured from the elevated esplanade that surrounds the tower, it rises to a height of 154 meters. But, when measured from the ground level below the esplanade, the tower rises 163.1 meters in height.
• Second greatest amount of floor space in Europe.
• This tower stands on the site of the former 11-floor, 30,000 m² Esso Tower, the first office tower built in La Défense.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.