Like this building on Facebook
|Blohmstrasse 8, Heimfeld (Harburg)|
| Intended completion date||2006|
|Floor Area||7,000 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Akyol Gullotta Kamps Architekten.
• Other: H.C. Hagemann GmbH.
• A Chinese lion sculpture would crone the top.
• 'Rami-Silo', a former storage facility' foundations, would serve as base of tower.
• 2 towers of 18 and 16 floors connected by the maintenance shaft.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Jaic
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.