Like this building on Facebook
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - plastics|
| - concrete, reinforced|
• Architect: HPP Hentrich-Petschnigg & Partner KG.
• Incorporations: Robert Vogel GmbH & Co. KG, Lahmann & Co., Rheinhold & Mahla GmbH, Carl Spaeter.
• It is placed direct together Central Station of Altona, headquartes of Deutsche Bank Ag in Hamburg-Altona.
• Each floor has 344m² of rent space.
• On 2008 the building is complete renovated at outside facade with light green panels and inside renewed. New windows were opened in old concrete front facade.
• Old Appearance:
• New Appearance:
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.