Like this building on Facebook
|Grand Sierra Resort & Casino|
|2500 East 2nd Street|
Reno NV United States
|Units / Rooms||1,995|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - cinema|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Martin Stern, Jr./WorthGroup
- Architect (renovation): KKE Architects
- The tower underwent a major expansion shortly after its construction adding a new wing increasing the hotels room count by 1,000.
- In May 2005, Caesars Entertainment agreed to sell its Reno Hilton casino resort to Grand Sierra Resort Corp. for $150 million announced a total transformation of the hotel and grounds to resort usage.
- The hotel began a major renovation in 2006 which converted the top 11 floors of the hotel to condominium usage, as well as the construction of a 150,000 square foot indoor waterpark, and the reconstruction of the hotel's facade.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.