Like this building on Facebook
|Peppermill Hotel Casino Reno Main Tower|
|2707 South Virginia Street|
Reno NV United States
|Units / Rooms||1,070|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - restaurant|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||171 ft||Reno-Gazette Journal, October 19, 2006|
- Architect: Marnell Corrao Associates / Peter B. Wilday Architects
- Contractor: Marnell Corrao Associates
- A 1987 hotel expansion added a 15-story, 342-room wing to the tower.
- A 1996 hotel expansion added a 17-story, 465-room wing was added to the hotel tower.
- A $65 million, 100,000 square foot expansion was completed on the casino in November 1999, which included the addition of gaming space, a convention center expansion, and a renovation of the concert hall.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.