Like this building on Facebook
|The Hotel at Mandalay Bay|
|3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||1,122|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Klai Juba Architects, WorthGroup.
• Developer: Mandalay Resort Group.
• Owner: Mandalay Resort Group.
• THEhotel is marketed as a separate hotel but is an expansion to the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. In 2006 the "Mandalay Bay" lettering atop the building was taken down and replaced with "THEhotel" to distinguish the property.
• Opened on December 17, 2003.
• Restaurant and Lounge ontop in 42nd and 43rd-storeys respectively, these floors are reffered to as the 62nd and 63rd floors. The top "64th" floor, is home to an 18+ nightclub for guests.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.