|Two World Financial Center|
|225 Liberty Street, Battery Park City|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||232,250 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - copper|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - stone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Haines Lundberg Waehler, Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Building Tenants: Commerzbank, Deloitte & Touche, Merrill Lynch, The Nomura Group, State Street Corporation, Thacher, and Proffitt & Wood LLP.
Facts & Description:
- Since its located across the street from the World Trade Center site, the building closed for several months following the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks.
- Part of New York City's World Financial Center which includes four towers 34 - 51 stories high, with tenants such as Commerzbank, Deloitte & Touche, Merrill Lynch, and American Express.
- Located in 90 acre Battery Park City, a planned community at the southwestern tip of Manhattan. Battery Park City includes the World Financial Center, The Goldman Sachs World Headquarters, The New York Mercantile Exchange, and several Condominium/Apartment Building Complexes.
• Google Search