|Citizens Bank Financial Center|
|8-18 West Market Street|
Wilkes-Barre PA United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - neo-classical|
| - terra cotta|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Main roof||160 ft|
|main roof deck|
- The large green Mellon Bank sign on the roof was replaced in October, 2002.
- The Citizens Bank Financial Center is perhaps the most impressive commercial building in Wilkes-Barre.
- Burnham's design was influenced by the City Beautiful Movement, which was inspired by Roman Classicism. This influence can be seen in the building's white color and classical detail.
- Of particular interest is the multi-colored ceiling in the banking hall.
- Architect: D.H. Burnham & Company
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.