Like this building on Facebook
| - religious|
| - observation|
| - church|
| - gothic|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - stone|
| - wood|
| - stucco|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• World's tallest church
• 1377 – Heinrich Parler begun Choir.
• 1392 – Completation of Eastern portion. Ulrich Ensinger takes over as chief constructor and begins work on west tower.
• 1405 – Nave vaulted.
• 1474–1494 – Matthaeus Boeblinger finishes work on the square part of the tower and begins work on the octagon.
• 1494–1507 – Burkhard Engelberg subdivided the side aisles.
• 1529 – On-hold work.
• 1844–1890 – Tower completed according to Boeblinger's in the 19th Century with authentic medieval design.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.