Like this building on Facebook
|2-8, 4 Shiba-Koen, Minato-ku|
| - communication|
| - observation|
| - truss tower|
| - lowrise|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Base of antenna||833 ft||promotional brochure|
|Special observatory||738 ft||promotional brochure|
|Main observatory||410 ft||promotional brochure|
|Top of lower arch||115 ft||promotional brochure|
|Base building||66 ft||promotional brochure|
• Architects: Nikken Sekkei Ltd., Tachu Naito
• World's tallest truss tower until 1973.
• Member of "World Federation of Great Towers".
• Although the official website claims a height of 150 m for the main observatory and 250 m for the special observatory, an old Tokyo Tower brochure displaying the various dimensions of the tower, along with careful visual observation, indicate heights of 125 m and 225 m respectively.
• The width of the base is 80 m (source: promotional brochure).
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.