- The observation deck is unusual in that part of it has a screen window instead of the standard plate glass.
- Building topped-out 6 May 1968.
- The base of the building has dimensions of 80.77 by 50.29 meters (north-south by east-west). The building narrows towards the top at 32 by 19.8 meters.
- Member of "World Federation of Great Towers".
- In 1969, it was the 2nd tallest building in the world.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.