Like this building on Facebook
|Columbia Bank Canter|
|1301 A Street|
Tacoma WA United States
|Floor Area||18,580 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Flag pole||160 ft|
• Architect: Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Partnership.
• Constructor: Sellen Construction Company.
• Groundbreaking was on September 1, 1999.
• A 38-foot ornamental triangle is on the top corner.
• This building was First A class in city more than a decade.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.