Like this building on Facebook
|Tacoma Municipal Building|
|740 Saint Helen Avenue|
Tacoma WA United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - art deco|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Flag pole||233 ft|
|Main roof||188 ft|
• Architects: Heath, Gove and Bell, John Graham & Associates.
• Constructor: Howard S. Wright Construction Co.
• This is the best example of Art Deco high-rise architecture in Tacoma, city which purchased the building in 1977 for a new city hall.
• Originally proposed to be two buildings, one of 22 floors and other of 12 floors.
• In National Register of Historic Places at December 1978.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.