Like this building on Facebook
|Av.das Nações Unidas 7221 Pinheiros BR-05425-902 Zona Oeste|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, Kogan Villar Arquitetos Associados.
• Incorporation & Constructors: Birmann, Kondos Roberts, Laboratório de Aerodinâmica da Construção/UFRGS.
• This is one of Birmann family, placing the Editora Abril Magazine Headquarters with heliport atop.
• Located on Marginal Pinheiros river, the city's peripheral highway, in an area of mainly low constructions like houses, the building establishes a strong statement on the skyline.
• The northern facade, in contrast to the south one, is covered with granite and marble cladding, and smaller windows, to limit cooling needs inside.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.