Like this building on Facebook
|Hay Street 580-602|
Perth WA Australia
| - mixed use|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: MacCormac Architects.
• Structural Engineers: Wood & Grieve Engineers.
• Developer: Birchwood Consolidated Pty Ltd.
• Builder: Inner City Building Co Pty Ltd.
• Interior Design & Colour Consultant: Hedroom.
• The first 5 levels are office space.
• Constructed on the site of city's former "Cinema City" main cinema complex.
• It retains existing arcade linkages from Hay Street to Murray Street with an entrance on Barrack Street, creating 2000m² of retail space.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.