Like this building on Facebook
|Strawberry Square Phase I|
|1 Strawberry Square|
Harrisburg PA United States
| - office|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete|
- Architects: Mitchell/Giurgola Architects; Lawrie & Green
- This building was built on the site of the former Penn Harris Hotel.
- This is the first major complex completed in 1977 through downtown revitalization.
- This complex is known for unusual specialty retail shops, full-variety food court and crisp contemporary styling.
- The large central atrium with kinetic clock hosts art shows and events. Upper towers house offices.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.