Like this building on Facebook
|Anderson House Building|
|124 North Capitol Avenue|
Lansing MI United States
|Floor Area||24,782 m²|
| - office|
| - conference|
| - government|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - hole|
| - postmodern|
| - limestone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||196 ft||Hobbs & Black Elevation Drawings|
|Main roof||178 ft|
- Architect: Hobbs & Black Associates
- Cost at Completion: $40,000,000
- This building contains an 8-story skybridge that connects both half of this structure.
- The 8-story skybridge contains a public restaurant.
- This building incorporates the former Board of Water and Light Building, and a newly constructed 12-story building on the other side of the street, which replaced the demolished 10-story Davenport Building.
- This building houses the offices of the State of Michigan Legislature.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.