Like this building on Facebook
|Rua Dr. Andrade Pertence, 167 - Vila Olímpia|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Units / Rooms||20|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: SiriusMillenium Design
• Floor-to-floor height: 4m
• The building located in an abandoned lot of 5 (front) x 20 m for years, since the house of Grandfather was demolished, due to innapropriate conditions, it was not used as Residential anymore since long time, it was finally incorporated to the adjacent neighboord houses to be built a residential building. As it is not know the Appearance of it from constructor, it is made this proposal as luxury 20-loft appartments for upper class owners.
• The residential building has 12 floors, which 10 floors are 2 apartments per storey, a total of 20 lofts. The one with Varandah it's to cost about R$ 2.5 millions and the other in other side without it, would be about R$ 2 millions. Of course all curtain glass amenities of hotels today are there, like for example, air-conditioning and the spa-pool at groundfloor. At Entrance it has 2 refined recepcionists from 9-18 hours to receive the services to appartments. At roof it has at one side the helicopter pad, at the other side sun cells to water heating. The Building is supervisioned offshore with cameras, security from a third administration company. 2 elevators and a conference room at ground floor is able to inhabitants' use. At spa has vestuary and 3 hydro whirlpools in close area. Barbicue area is seen in each Varandah. 2 Deck Chairs pro Whirlpool at Varandah is also forseen.
- 40 garages lot in underground - 2 vehicles per apartment.
- 3 spherical wind turbines capture the wind on the roof for additional energy generation
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.