|1 Park Avenue|
Oklahoma City OK United States
| - hotel|
| - highrise|
| - neo-classical|
| - glass|
| - stone|
| - stucco|
| - brick|
Architect: Layton, Hicks & Forsyth.
Incorporations: The Skirvin Partners, Kahler Slater Architects Inc., Flintco Inc., Duncan & Miller Design.
Owner: Marcus Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels Corporation.
- It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
- Two wings of 10 stories were completed in 1910, a third wing was completed in 1920s, and 3 additional floors were added atop the building in 1930.
- The first portion of the downtown tunnel system was constructed below it in the 1930's.
- The hotel closed in 1989, remaining vacant. It was purchased by the city in 2002 for future $55 Million rehabilitation as the Hilton Skirvin Hotel with a project of structure restauration and sold in 2005, re-opening on February 27, 2007.
• Google Search