Like this building on Facebook
|80 8th Street South|
Minneapolis MN United States
|Floor Area||130,060 m²|
| - office|
| - communication|
| - mechanical|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Antenna||910 ft||FCC Reg. #1029018|
|Height to Window Washer Garage|
|Main roof||775 ft|
|Not including Mechanical Equipment|
- Architect: Edward F. Baker & Associates, Johnson/Burgee
- Developer: Investors Diversified Services
- Owner: Inland Real Estate Group
- The IDS Centre was a landmark building for Minneapolis ushering a new era of development for it's skyline and replaced the Foshay Tower (136m) as the city's tallest.
- The IDS Center incorporates the 57 story IDS Tower, 8 story 770 Marquette, Marquette Hotel, and a bi-level mercantile area surrounding the central courtyard covered by a cascading glass roof.
- Each floor of the IDS Tower includes 32 corner offices due to its numberous setbacks.
• Google Search
|Johnson/Burgee Architects|| - ||Architect|| |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.