Like this building on Facebook
|CENU Torre Leste|
Centro Empresarial das Nações Unidas - Torre Leste
|Av. das Nações Unidas 12901 Brooklin Paulista BR-04578-910 Zona Sul|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Floor Area||62,707 m²|
|Units / Rooms||485|
| - hotel|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Botti Rubin Arquitetos Associados S/C Ltda.
• Developer: Tishman Speyer Método, MHA Engenharia
• Constructors: HOCHTIEF do Brasil S.A., Engenheiros Consultores Associados Consultrix S/C Ltda.
• Owner: Hilton Hotels Corporation.
• The building belongs to the three-building CENU business complex.
• The tower contains a health and fitness center complete with a indoor climatized swimming pool at the top of the tower.
• The tower houses a 485-room Hilton-brand hotel.
• Photo Links:
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.