Like this building on Facebook
|CENU Torre Norte|
|Avenida das Nações Unidas, 12901 - Brooklin Novo|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - landing pad|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Botti Rubin Arquitetos Associados, Gordon S. Adamson.
• This is the tallest tower belonging to the Centro Empresarial Nações Unidas office towers complex.
• Upon its completion, became one of the most technologically advanced office buildings in Latin America.
• When measured from the fifth basement level to the top of the structure it measures 176 meters.
• 'hp' sign atop the building was removed recently, due law in city about advertisements.
• Photo Links:
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.