Like this building on Facebook
|Greater Sudbury ON Canada|
| - industrial|
| - chimney|
| - modern|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: M.W. Kellogg Company
- Weight: 39006 t
- Diameters: 35.4 m at base and 15.8 at top
- The chimney was built in 60 days
- Owner/Operator: Inco Limited
- This was the world's tallest chimney for 15 years, until the construction of the Ekibastuz chimney in Kazakhstan in 1987.
- Upgrades to the chimney finished in 1994 reduced emissions from the stack. Its exhaust is now mostly water vapour.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.