Like this building on Facebook
|707 17th Street|
Denver CO United States
|Floor Area||48,502 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - narrow base|
| - international|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Metz, Train & Youngren.
• Developer: Crescent Real Estate Equities Company.
• Owner: MCI Inc., Marriott International Inc.
• After banrupcy of MCI Inc. in 2002, the company was acquired by Verizon Communications on February 14, 2005. MCI occupied the upper floors as main tenant. Building remained 50% vacancy and on September 30, 2002, the architectural, engineering and construction management company Carter & Burgess leased 8,000 m² of office space.
• Building is divided in two main spaces:
- Office: upper 22 floors.
- Hotel: lowest 20 floors, the Denver Marriott City Center, which has 613 guest rooms and suites.
• At 15th floor up is wider, giving the concept of setfront design.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.