|707 17th Street|
Denver CO United States
|Floor Area||48,502 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - narrow base|
| - international|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Metz, Train & Youngren.
• Developer: Crescent Real Estate Equities Company.
• Owner: MCI Inc., Marriott International Inc.
• After banrupcy of MCI Inc. in 2002, the company was acquired by Verizon Communications on February 14, 2005. MCI occupied the upper floors as main tenant. Building remained 50% vacancy and on September 30, 2002, the architectural, engineering and construction management company Carter & Burgess leased 8,000 m² of office space.
• Building is divided in two main spaces:
- Office: upper 22 floors.
- Hotel: lowest 20 floors, the Denver Marriott City Center, which has 613 guest rooms and suites.
• At 15th floor up is wider, giving the concept of setfront design.
• Google Search